Friday, July 31, 2009

New Moon Websites

If you are completely devoted to New Moon like me and my Twilighters, then these next two websites are for you! www.newmoonmovie.org is similar to a blog, with different bloggers and new news every day! I check for updates at least three times every day so that I can be updated. Though it is called new moon movie.org, there are the latest scoops on New Moon starts as well. For example, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattz, Kristen Stewart, and Dakota Fanning all filming movies while waiting to start filming Eclipse in August! Also, Rachelle Lefreve, who plays Victoria in Twilight and New Moon, will be subsituted in Eclipse. :( I was very dissapointed by this. The other website is strictly New Moon only, therefore the New Moon official website: www.newmoonthemovie.com Make sure to check out these websites ASAP! That's all for now!

Yours Truly,

TwilightLover4Ever

No comments: